It is worth trying these troubleshooting methods if you get the dv6000 error while restoring your system. I’m probably going to shut down, we’re going to electrically shut down and keep f11 Cisco yes, so you’re going to keep 11 less.
by Miguel26. May 2014 3832 loading = lazy views
The ASR Pro repair tool is the solution for a Windows PC that's running slowly, has registry issues, or is infected with malware. This powerful and easy-to-use tool can quickly diagnose and fix your PC, increasing performance, optimizing memory, and improving security in the process. Don't suffer from a sluggish computer any longer - try ASR Pro today!
2. Open the program and select "Scan your computer"
3. Click "Repair" to start the repair process
This tutorial will show you exactly how to perform a system recovery from your HP Pavilion dv6 PC. Before starting the recovery process, you should back up your legal files and documents. Please be patient, this process will probably take 1-2 hours. The process may seempause or stop. Don’t even shutdown or restart during the process!
2. As the computer boots, press the Esc key on your keyboard until the recovery menu appears. This will launch the HP PC Recovery System.
3. You will need to press the Esc key before the Windows logo appears on the screen. When your Windows logo appears, restart our process.
6. As I created it before, I will restore it without backing up files on top. If you haven’t created this backup yet, I recommend that you back up your directories first and always click Next.
How do I restore my HP Pavilion?
Turn on the specific laptop and immediately press the F11 key several times until System Restore occurs. On the Select an option screen, click Troubleshoot. Click on “How to restart your computer.” Click Keep correct files or Delete all, depending on your preference.
7. In any case, a Recovery Manager pop-up should appear informing us that our own hard drive will be reset to corporate status. Click on OK.
8. Another pop-up warning reminding you to remove all peripherals except the mouse, keyboard and therefore the monitor. click OK.
11. The system will reboot several times, make sure you don’t really press any buttons beforeRun, let the system run normally.
12. That’s it !! From there you will be asked to enter important information like your username and then enter your temporary password, zone, etc.
If you have any questions, post them in the comments section below.
I started my previous tech blog in 2011 because I saw myself writing about activities I did to repair my clients’ systems and networks. I am currently developing some tips and tricks that will enable others to use the technology they may come across.
I have a DV6 that seems to have been upgraded to Windows 10, which unfortunately disappointed the owner. He now has a new car and wants to give his daughter a DV6 to school so that your student will want to reset it to the first factory setting. I did F11 on startup, but it is quiet on Win Ten startup.
Hello again @Datsys, please take a look at the answer of the following advisor:
################# You need to press ESC first, then F11 as shown below to start the system.Restoration. The HP Recovery Partition is also only available on select models, see below.