Over the past few weeks, some readers have come across the well-known Terastation print server error message. This issue can occur for a number of reasons. Let’s discuss it now.
Configure The Print Server On The TeraStation Buffalo
- Go to the “Services” settings tab.
- Click this slider to close the print server service.
- Click the “Ringtone” button to view the service.
- In Windows, open NAS.Navigator and double-click the NAS.
- Right-click the lp icon and select Connect. Error
- A test message “Driver not found” is displayed. Click on OK.
- Cancel the “Add Printer Wizard”.
- Open “Peripherals and Printers” in the Windows Control Panel, click and add a printer.
- Select Add Local Computer and Printer, just click Next.
- Select Use Existing Port. In the NAS drop-down menu, the user should be listed as an available port. Select it and click Next. This
At this point, test several types of drivers until you find one that works. Some customers have won with Samsung drivers, regardless of the manufacturer of the printer used. At the end of each of For your helpers, you have a special option to print the search page.
If you can successfully print the page, make sure the new driver you selected works with your printer. You may need to test more than one car owner before one starts working.
• This series of 3010, 5010 and TeraStations do not support print server functionality.
• Only one Universal Serial Bus (Universal Serial Bus) printer can be connected to the TeraStation at a time.
• Bidirectional communication is never supported (that is, ink remaining and other printer status information is not always displayed).
• When you touch the multifunction printer, you can use the only function of the printer. Other functions such as simulation are not available.
• Do not disable SMB protocol when web printing is enabled. This time, if you want, you will have to enable SMB and set up the print server from scratch.
|â € ¢||The LinkStation can only be optionally connectedabout USB printers.|
|â € ¢||Two-way communication is often not supported. That is, the remaining ink tanks and other printer status information are not supported.|
|â € ¢||If the multifunction printer is permanently connected, use only the printer function. Other functions such as scanning are not available.|
|â € ¢||Printers that support bidirectional communication only or Windows Printing System (WPS) are less supported.|
|â € ¢||The print server does not support Mac OS.|
See instructions for manually reinstalling the printer. You may need to install the printer driver from the appropriate software diskette.
Connect USB Print Service to the LinkStation.
in Draw a route to [Extensions] – [Print Server], then click [Change Settings].
Activate the server and click [Save].
Windows Many or Windows Vista:
Double click the LinkStation – World Famous Printer (“lp”).
Select your printer and click [OK].
LS-QVL, LS-WVL, also known as LS-VL Series Network-USB LinkStations, supports remote computers. You can also use a networked USB system, which allows you to connect to a USB printer connectedto the LinkStation, from multiple computers. For more information, see the User’s Guide, the link in the Programming Software section of the LinkNavigator CD, or download it from www.buffalotech.com.